Friday, September 21, 2007

Hi-ho, Hi-ho! It's back to work, I go!

So, yes, I returned to work last week, after the shortest 6 weeks of my life. No, it wasn't long enough, but no amount of time with Vi will ever be long enough. (Except when she's crying; I wish those moments were all more brief for her.) This is why I haven't really had time to post any new pictures. Here are a few my friend Kate took with her NEW! WONDERFUL! CAMERA! at Huston & Company yesterday: Mid-giggle.
She found her thumb! A lot of lip-smacking all over her hand/palm/fingers/fist to get there...every time she looks for it...but Ahh! The sweet relief of finding the thumb.



3 comments:

Katrine said...

What? You didn't put up the stairmaster picture? It's so great!

Critter's Mom said...

Ummm, yeah. I'm not debating the quality of the photo of me and my large ass, climbing the stairs to calm my baby. Not at all. Just not sure I want the world to see my large ass, even if it's beautifully framed, in perfect light, and at a high-dpi-resolution. My large ass, in high-resolution? No, no thanks. :-)
On that note, how is it possible that my thighs, hips, and ass are now so huge? I don't see the correlation between carrying a child in-utero and expanding the circumference of my weak-quadricep thighs.

Jamie said...

Vi looks great! i still think she is going to look like dan. maybe a little prettier, though. i can't wait to see how much she's grown!