Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Pictures!

July 30: We are so ready to go!
























July 31st: She's finally here!!! (Yes, I skipped several hours... 22 to be exact. You didn't want to see those pictures, anyway!)





























All her 2,000 parts...











So tired...















































Proud (and tired!) Daddy:























Daddy showing off to the grandparents:

















My team: Leah, Mom, George, Dad
Dan, Vi, Me, Noelle


2 comments:

Unknown said...

All the pictures are awesome. I think the one with you and Vi, with your eyes closed, sort of kissing the top of her head (or maybe just resting) is especially sweet.

Katrine said...

I can't believe I haven't been to see you and baby yet. I'm SO very sorry. It's not that I haven't been thinking of you!
I love the pictures. She's so sweet. You must just be so in love.
Kate